Current Status and Updates.
Please read the following instructions carefully :
1) All schools and students can click here to check their status.
2) If you are a student who has completed Step 2 and if your school’s status is complete then your admit card will be available on the website from 6:00 p.m. 30 November onwards. You will be able to access it by logging in to your account. Your exam centre will be mentioned on the admit card.
3) If you are a student and your school’s status is not complete, ask your school to contact us with the required details immediately.
4) If you registered in the one day registration camp , or if you were invited by RMO Delhi to appear for the exam , you can check your allotted centres and roll numbers here. You will be allowed to appear for the exam with a bonafide certificate/school id-card. No admit card will be generated for you.
5) If you are an individual and if you paid through NEFT, please send us your name , your school name and the details of the transaction to us immediately.
6) In case of any queries/confusion , please send us a detailed email with all your details.
7) No student will be allowed to appear for RMO 2015 without an admit card/roll number assigned by us.