How To Register?
STEP 1: For Students
- Register on the website http://rmodelhi.in/wp-login.php?action=register.
- Check your email. You will get a username and password. Please check your spam box also.
- Login on the website with the username and password sent to you.
- Open www.rmodelhi.in in a new tab and click on "Registration" menu.
- Fill in your details and select your school from the dropdown box you will get on the page. We request you to please confirm your school's username from your school before filling the form.
- Submit the form and refresh the page. You have completed STEP 1 of the Registration process.
STEP 2: To be done by Schools
For schools who did not register last year and wish to register this year, please send us email from the school's official email address requesting for a new username and password.
Note: School cannot register the same way a student registers.
- All the schools who are registered with us must login with their username and password obtained from us.
- Open rmodelhi.in in new tab and click on the "Approve" Menu. You will see the list of the students who would have applied from your school.
- Please verify your students. Click on the checkbox only if he/she is your student.
- Click on the submit button.
Please make sure that all your students have registered before you do this.
STEP 3: For Students and Schools
- A single bank draft payable to “Delhi Mathematics Olympiad Association” may be made by the school on behalf of their registered students @ Rs. 100 per student. The bank draft may be sent by post to:
Prof. A. Tripathi
Department of Mathematics
Indian Institute of Technology
Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016.
- Last date for receipt of bank draft and completed registration form is 4 November 2012. Late fee will be accepted @ 150 per student till 11 November 2012 .